Article 1 Member Definition
Super Hotel Smart Membership (hereinafter “Member”) refers to the person who has registered as a member of the reservation site operated and managed by Super Hotel Co., Ltd. (hereinafter “the Company”) after accepting these Terms.
Article 2 Registration method and usage fee
To become a member, it is necessary to register after entering the necessary information on the registration screen of the reservation site. You can also withdraw from membership or change member information from the My Page on the booking site.
There are no admission fees, annual membership fees, or reservation site usage fees required for membership registration.
Article 3 Scope of application
These Terms shall apply to all acts performed by the Member regarding this Service (defined in the next article).
In relation to this service, the contents of the service to the members presented by the Company and other various items shall constitute a part of this agreement.
Article 4 Service definition and contract establishment
The Company provides an Internet service (hereinafter referred to as the “Service”) that allows members to make reservations for their registered rooms through the reservation site.
It is assumed that the reservation is established between the member and the accommodation facility when the member applies for accommodation reservation through the reservation site and the reservation is completed.
The Company will distribute the “reservation number” issued at the time of reservation as a confirmation email to the email address registered in advance by the member.
Even if we cannot receive a confirmation e-mail based on a reason that we are not responsible for, such as communication status, mis-registration of e-mail address, or whether to receive or not, we will not affect the reservation.
Once the reservation is made, you will be required to comply with the accommodation agreement and usage rules specified by the accommodation facility.
If there is a conflict between the terms and conditions of the accommodation facility or the rules of use and the terms of this agreement, the terms of this agreement shall prevail.
If the e-mail magazine we distribute (“Mail Magazine”) is set to “Receive”, we will distribute regular mail magazines. If you do not wish to receive e-mail newsletters, please set it to “Do not receive”.
Article 5 Member Points
The Company will grant points to members who make a reservation through this service. The accumulated points will be displayed on the member's My Page. Members can receive member benefits according to the points accumulated.
There is an expiration date for each point you earn. Expired points will expire. In addition, if a member loses his / her eligibility or the use of this service is suspended, the points will naturally expire.
Article 6 Member benefits
Members can receive cashback benefits using points. For details on cashback, please check our official website.
If you are unable to receive cash back due to a system failure or maintenance stoppage, you will receive cash back at the next use or at a nearby store at a later date.
Article 7 Loss or cancellation of membership
If any of the following applies, the Company shall be able to take necessary measures (including legal measures) such as suspension of use of all services, deprivation of membership, or claim for damages.
1. When the member has withdrawn from the membership.
2. If the member has died.
3. When making false declarations on registered details.
4. If you cannot pay various fees such as the accommodation fee according to the accommodation contract, or if payment is delayed.
5. Failure to comply with accommodation contracts and rules of use, etc., significantly damaging our honor and disrupting order.
6. When harm or damage is caused to the customer of the accommodation facility, the accommodation facility or the employee of the accommodation facility for any reason.
7. When there is an act that violates this agreement.
Article 8 Change of registered items
If the member registration information (address, phone number, work location, etc.) is changed, it will be changed without delay from the member My Page. Regarding changes after booking, the changes may not be reflected at check-in.
Article 9 Loss of member information
Lost passwords can be reissued using the designated form on the booking site. There is no fee for reissuance.
Article 10 Handling of personal information
The Company shall handle the member's personal information obtained when using this service in accordance with the “Personal Information Protection Policy” separately defined.
Article 11 Changes to Terms
The Company may change these Terms at any time at the Company's discretion in any of the following cases.
1. When the change of this agreement fits the member's general interest
2. When changes to this agreement do not violate the purpose of this agreement and are reasonable in light of the necessity for the change, the appropriateness of the content after the change, the details of the change, and other changes
If we change this agreement, we will indicate that we will change this agreement at least 2 weeks before the effective date of this agreement, the contents of this agreement after change and the effective date of the change. Posted on the official website. These Terms shall be changed as the effective date arrives.
Article 12 Service suspension
This service may be suspended without obtaining prior notice or consent to the member if the following items are applicable, but even if any disadvantage occurs to the member due to suspension of this service, the Company will not Not responsible.
1. When maintaining the system of this service, changing specifications, etc.
2. If a natural disaster or other emergency situation occurs or is likely to occur, and if this service cannot be operated, or there is a risk
3. Other cases where the Company deems necessary for unavoidable reasons
Article 13 Disclaimer
The Company is not liable for any damages caused by natural disasters, concentration of access to the Internet (congestion), equipment failure or suspension for maintenance, or alteration or leakage of information by third parties. . The member shall appropriately manage the ID and password given to the member by the Company, and if this service is used by a third party, the Company will consider this to have been used by the member. In this case, the Company is not liable for any damage caused to the member.
Article 14 Exclusion of anti-social forces
Members currently or in the future perform gangsters, gangsters, associate members of gangsters, gangster-related companies, general practitioners, social movements, etc. Organizations, etc., that may promote this, and others who are equivalent to these (hereinafter “gangsters”) or related parties (hereinafter “gangsters”), and socially accused of gangsters or gangsters I represent and warrant that I have no relationship to be done. In case of breach of such representations and warranties, the Member shall naturally lose his / her membership without any notice from us.
Article 15 Prohibited matters
Members shall not perform the following acts when using this service.
1. Acts that violate these Terms.
2. The act of assigning membership rights and the rights, obligations, claims or obligations held as a member to a third party, using them, or providing them as collateral.
3. Acts that may damage the privacy, honor or trust of our company or third parties.
4. Acts that infringe or may infringe the patent rights, trademark rights, copyrights or other property or personal rights of our company or third parties.
5. Acts that restrict or prevent the use of the Service by other members.
6. Any act that slanders or discomforts the Company or a third party.
7. Actions that involve buying or selling or financial interests with third parties by methods other than those approved by the Company.
8. Actions such as sending or writing computer viruses or harmful computer programs.
9. Acts that interfere with the business of the Company or a third party.
10. Unauthorized use of user ID and password.
11. The act of sending spam mail, junk mail, chain mail, etc.
12. Acts contrary to public order and morals.
13. Actions that can lead to criminal activity.
14. Acts that violate laws and regulations.
15. Any other action that hinders the smooth operation of the Service by the Company.
In addition, members should pay close attention not to damage other members, third parties or our company, and in the unlikely event that they cause damage to other members, third parties or our company, all laws Responsible.
Article 16 Exclusive agreement jurisdiction and applicable law
All disputes arising out of this Agreement shall be resolved in accordance with Japanese law with the Osaka District Court as the exclusive court of jurisdiction in the first instance.
Established: November 1, 2019
Super Hotel Co., Ltd.